Director of Finance
Are you an experienced financial professional with a background in nonprofit or a nonprofit professional with strong government grants and finance experience?
Are you ready to apply your knowledge of GAAP principles, government grants, cost allocation, and budgeting to the growth and development of an innovative nonprofit that is dismantling oppression?
Do you want challenge, flexibility, and teamwork while being on the cutting edge of equity work and making a significant impact toward ending domestic violence?
The North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCCADV) is looking for a Finance Director to update our finance policies and support our members while managing and developing our existing accounting practices. NCCADV has a 3-month operating reserve and is working to diversify our funding sources.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hiring range: $68,000 to $72,000 based on experience.
- Full-time, exempt position, working 40 hours per week.
- Occasional evening and weekend hours required during pivotal times (i.e. audit, budget, grant applications, grant closeouts).
- Hybrid office (We are largely remote but will need to come to the office in Durham, NC to sign checks or to have signature notarized at least 2-3 times each month).
- 80 hrs. of vacation leave, 2 personal days, 15 paid holidays, 96 hrs. of sick leave, 6 months of paid parental leave, and a flexible, family-friendly schedule.
- We provide medical (PPO), dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life, and AD&D insurance, with NCCADV covering 100% of the premiums for the coverage for staff members.
For the full job posting click here.
For the full job description, click here.
Learn about our Internship Opportunties.
Please visit our site again for future job postings that may relate to your experience and talents. NCCADV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employment policies and procedures assuring all qualified persons are accorded equal opportunity for employment, promotion, and training. We strongly encourage formerly battered women to apply. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse groups to apply including, but not limited to African-American, Latine, Native American, Asian/Pacific Islander, and LGBTQ persons. We also welcome people from all national origins, religions, ages, and ability status.