Please note that we are unable to provide internships for students who are:
- Looking for direct services/contact experience with survivors/victims of domestic violence
- MSW students who are not macro level
- Clinical Mental Health students seeking internship experiences for population exposure
Common questions answered about our Internship Opportunities:
- NCCADV does not offer paid internships
- Intern positions are usually remote but may be based out of the NCCADV office in Durham
- The Legal and Policy Internship Opportunities are generally reserved for current Law School students
- Internships can be by semester or can last the entire academic year
- All individuals seeking internship should submit an application
NCCADV is no longer accepting internship applications for the current semester. For all questions related to internship opportunities, please contact Taylour Neal.
Please note: All internship opportunities are posted when available. Inquires sent without available internship applications does not provide a placement advantage.
- When applications are available they will appear below
Sorry, it looks like there are currently no open internship opportunities within the selected criteria.