We provide a variety of technical assistance to those working in the field of domestic violence and allied professions. Available technical assistance includes:
- Answering questions over the phone or by email
- Providing information packets prepared on specialized topics
- Surveying the research in a selected field
- Designing assistance tailored to requester’s need
- Program materials
- Hosting peer-learning or community of practice events
- Making referrals to appropriate affiliated programs or services
- Staff have expertise in the following topics related to domestic violence: Children and DV, DV and Healthcare, Coordinated Community Response Teams, Legal Response, DV Prevention, DV in Marginalized Communities, Economic Justice, Housing and DV, DV on College Campuses, Building Capacity in DV Services
Public Awareness Activities
NCCADV works with a variety of other entities to keep the issue of domestic violence in the public eye. Local and statewide collaborations have in the past produced several media and print campaigns. National resources are often available to us as well for awareness campaigns. Individual and organizational members receive newsletters weekly that keep them up to date about what is happening in the domestic violence movement. Consider becoming a member if you haven't already joined us.
For inquiries related to Technical Assistance, please contact Jessica Perkins-Thompson by email or call (919) 956-9124 ext. 206.